Every fitness enthusiast craves a gym stuffed to the brim with state-of-the-art facilities, a haven where you can build that body of your dreams. Unfortunately, listing out body goals can be difficult if all you have to achieve them don’t meet your requirements. However, it will please you to know that you can achieve your body goals and even more with an object as a simple weight bench.
In this article, we throw in five exercises you can perform with your weight bench and record significant gains in a short time. Finally, while you carry out your activities, look no further than the banc musculation for the perfect trim you seek.
- Bench presses with dumbbells:It works on your pecs, affording you better movement and better movement. Carrying out bench presses with dumbbells targets your shoulder, pectoral, and tricep muscles. To do this exercise, put your bench in a flat position while holding the two dumbbells at a perpendicular position to your body. Straight out your elbows while the dumbbells are in your hands, bring the weight down, and repeat the exercise.
- Decline Pushups:Decline Pushups is a bodyweight exercise that works on your abs, obliques, and triceps. You can do it with just your bench at your disposal. If you wish to carry out decline pushups, you will start with your pushup position with your hands on the ground while your feet remain on the bench. In this stance, you use your body as a weight while you press, increasing your tempo to add variety to your exercise.
- Dumbbell Pullovers:This exercise focuses on your Triceps, Pectoralis, traps, and rhomboids. You can exercise with just your weight bench and a dumbbell. The dumbbell pullover is not suitable for people with shoulder problems. However, if you wish to carry out the pullovers, implant your feet on the ground while you lay face-up on your bench, pick a moderate weight dumbbell on each arm, then reach backward without letting your shoulder move.
- Concentrated Curls:Along with your weight bench, you will need a dumbbell. The main targeted muscles in concentrated curl include the biceps and brachialis. To carry out the kinks, Sit on your bench with your legs spread slightly apart. In that position, pick up the dumbbell with a right hand while your palm face upward. With your other hand resting on your thigh, raise the weight to your chest level, in repeated, while you switch sides.
- Tricep Dips: The Tricep Dip is a medium-difficult bench exercise that works on your triceps. It uses your body weight as leverage while you exercise. To carry out your tricep dip, sit on the side of your bench while you grip your bar at the edge with both hands on the other side. Keep your hips lowered to floor level while your elbows are bent behind you. Push your body up and down while your legs are straightened in front of you.
Here’s the thing, weight bench offers you much more than you would expect of it because it serves as an adjustable surface for you to carry out all forms of exercises, either with bodyweight or dumbbells.